Dear People,We had a great three day mission wide training which was awesome. We were consistently honked at as usual on our bike ride to Provo. We had our training next to the MTC which was cool. Amparo is on date to be baptized this coming Sunday which is very exciting. I can't believe nineteen year old me is teaching fifty year old him. He is just such a great guy. I don't think I know anyone who's faith is as great as his. He can't read but is always willing to listen. He has prayed and gained a testimony for himself that the things we are teaching are true. He comes to church by himself. A member in the ward here told him he will teach him how to read. He is such a great guy. He works all day and eats very little trying to send as much money as he can to his very sick wife in Mexico. People like this put me to shame. I suppose we are all put in situations that are best for our learning and growth. I can't believe that I not only have the opportunity to watch people learn truth, act on it, and change their lives for the better, but am part of the process. Got to run,
-Elder Reed

No comments:
Post a Comment