Monday, November 28, 2011

My LAST WEEK in Villa Regina

The district
Lucas Torres
Kids from the ward
People, I have been living in Villa Regina since June. I have been with Elder Cooper since July (4 months). Now I am being transferred. I am going to Bariloche! That makes me very happy. It is a city at the foot of the Andes mountains surrounded by forest and lakes. A change from the desert. So this week some really good things happened. Nelvin got baptized. It was awesome. He was so sincere. We later talked and he thanked us for bringing the gospel into his life. We were all crying. He and Benjamin are planning on going on missions now. I really feel like a made a difference in his life. Six months of work all worth it. A good way to leave an area. -Elder Reed
Myself, Nelvin, and Elder Cooper
At Nelvin's baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment