Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another week

People,
   What can I say? Worst time I have had with a mission companion. I feel like a problem that people need to deal with from what I have been told. Apparently I have fought and been bad to all of my companions to this point in the mission from what I have been told.
    The most  significant thing was that we were almost robbed again. We and two people drugged up follow us around for some blocks trying to rob us, but we entered an investigators house and everything turned out okay. I am not worried. The only thing that worried me is that my companion couldn´t run.
    EFY (Especially for Youth) is here in Bariloche.  Adam Mackie, an old mini missionary from my district in Villa Regina is staying with us for a few days. He is really cool, just feel bad he is here in this point in time. So I hope everything is cool in North America. Thanks for the support.
   -Shawn
Addendum from Shelly:
I called Shawn's mission president this week, to ask about getting Shawn's ecclesiastical endorsement so he can go back to school in the fall.  The mission president had just gotten back from Bariloche, and said he had been working with Shawn.  He said Shawn is the total opposite of being a "problem", that he is a great missionary, and has been a district leader for a long time because he is trustworthy, hardworking, and responsible in this position.  If you have a minute, send him a letter and let him know his positive attributes, so he can remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment