Monday, October 25, 2010

What's goin' on in Argentina?

What´s goin on in Argentina? Patricia asked me to baptize her. We had four investigators come to church all by themselves which is a miracle. There was a man to whom I gave a Book of Mormon a month ago. He said, I do not want the book so here it is. To make a short story shorter, the spirit told my companion what to say which caused the man to go from telling us he is going to throw the book away to asking for it back and telling us that he is going to read it. I pray that he does. I felt good about giving the book to him the first time I gave it to him, and also the second. Not much else is going on. Good investigators seem to be appearing. I´m halfway through my time here in Comodoro. It´s been a party.
-Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment