Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011



People,
      This week I knocked doors, talked to Evangelical people, and listened to people explain whatever from the Bible. We found a cool family I am putting a LOT of hope into. I was impressed by the woman. She read the chapter we left her (never happens, Alma 32) and said, "Wow that´s what the Bible teaches. Maybe it´s because it is from the same God". Anyways, she believes in the Book of Mormon and we´ll see what is happening. Autumn is coming. There is that end of summer smell in the air and the mornings are chilly. Also, yesterday I randomly asked a guy to come see the church. He said okay. We gave him a fifteen minute tour with a quick lesson of the gospel of Jesus Christ. When talking about the Holy Ghost he said," I feel I warmth here", pointing at his heart. "Am I feeling the Holy Ghost?" He was, because I felt it too. I haven´t seen God, but is it possible that there is another way to obtain knowledge? Let it happen. Open your heart and mind.
 -Elder Reed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment