People, Transfers are this week. Elder Doughty is off to Plaza Wincul. He apparently has been a long time in all of the less loved areas of the mission, Plaza Huincul probably being the less loved of all and just an hour away. He does not see too happy. Good companion though. I will miss him. All of a sudden I´m the oldest missionary in the district. I´ve always been one of the youngest. Consequently I´m District leader and Senior companion for the first time, and I´m also going to train for the first time. It should be a challenge seeing that I have heavily relied on the guidance and direction of my previous companions. My companion who recently trained says it´s all on you. When something crazy happens, you stand alone to fix the problem. Anyways, I´m excited for the change. One more thing. We have a big teaching pool now. Not only that, but we had one of our investigators come to church for the first time this transfer which was very exciting. We found her this last week and to me she seems golden. Interesting story but that may come later. -Elder Reed |
Monday, March 21, 2011
Transfers
Labels:
District leader,
senior companion,
Transfer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment