Dear people,
Plottier is green, hot, flat, and apparently is how Argentina should be. It´s different, and I´m still disoriented here. It is a lot hotter that the south. My new companion is Elder Doughty from Massachusetts. He´s cool because I told him I want to speak Spanish, and so we speak mostly Spanish. With my last Mexican companion, it was almost always English. People here are like people in Comodoro Rivadavia, though their excuse is sometimes different. Instead of being busy, they are more straight up I´m not interested or am of a different religion. That´s why I´m here. They say, but you need to respect everybody. Whatever. I´m confident I´ll have some success here.
An interesting fact. I´m rather close to Ptrifuquen or whatever that place is called where Rory is at. Argentina has many Chileans, and here they are from Ptifu... Temuco, and Concepcion which makes me think of Rory. In car Í´m about six or so hours from Ptifuqun... If I were in the most Northwestern area, I´d be about three hours from where he is which I find interesting. Our missions border so it makes sense.
Not too much to say. We do have two investigators seemingly sent to us from heaven itself. The story is developing, and I hope it has a good ending.
Have a good week,
Chao,
Elder Reed.
No comments:
Post a Comment