People,
This week was normal. An interesting thing that happened at the begining of the week is we found some people who understood well the invitation to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. We saw them later and they had done it. All who did recieved an answer. They told us. They said the Book of Mormon was confirmed to them that it is true. We invited them to make further commitments, and they refused to do so.
I was in a lesson and I shared my testimony about the Book of Mormon. After I did so, the man said: ¨Your face is full of light. Then he said to my companion, your face does not have light. The reason why is because my companion had not shared his testimony. I was sincere. He said, I see light, your face is full of light. There is something special about you. I have seen this light many times.
I testify. I mean what I say. The people see it. I have looked back on the pass months of my mission. Eight months. I now see the spirit has been present. What is sad is that people although they feel and see it, they DO NOT WANT TO COMMIT:
The gospel is true. I have seen it.
I am happy right now. I have a good area. A good companion. People are not progressing well. They will not committ. I am happy though. I am living rightouesly and am working hard.
The human mind is loath to search into anything it does not desire to believe. -James Talmage.
You have not seen God. You have not smelt, heared, etc Him. Open your minds. ACT. If he exists, put Him to the test. Ask Him if he exists. When you obtain knowledge. GROW. PUT that knowledge into practice. Act and let it change you. The purpose of life is to be happy. Happiness comes from progression. We progress when we keep commitments. What is of most value in life is not necessarily the most easy thing to obtain. Commit to achieve happiness. Do what you need to to obtain it.
-Elder Shawn Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment