People,
Nothing is really happening right now. I suppose some of our investigators are progressing, but I don`t really see any.... there is potential for everybody. Looking for new investigators. Looking for Leandro 2. Meanwhile helping everyone who is willing to be helped. Elder Corvalan has taught me to laugh. Every time someone is mean to us, we just laugh. It´s funny, we haven`t done anything to these people and they do not treat us in the most friendly manner. We´ve been talking a lot about Joseph Smith. His life kind of sucked. When you look at the facts, I don´t see how anyone who believes in God can believe that he was not a prophet.
My companion saw a frozen over puddle for the first time in his life. Where he is from it does not hit freezing. He told everyone about it. I hope we see snow just so I can see how he reacts to it. It is cold here in the mornings. The apartment is chilly as well. I suppose it is supposed to be that way it being winter.
Villa Regina. Not really sure what to say about it. People are friendly and it is very tranquilo. I talked to a member who is from Posadas Misiones. He said he repented for coming here. A little too tranquilo, and that coming from someone who lived in Paraguay. It is good to be a tranquilo world.
I really don´t have anything to say. Have a great week and happy Independence day!
-Elder Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment