People,
Leandro and Norma in Plottier got baptized. From what I see around one in ten converts stay active. These two people I am convinced are part of this group. It is my great hope to return in the future and find them living the gospel. I hope they have the same committment to the gospel that I do. I hope to help more people make the changes in their lives that they have.
Not a lot is happening in this transfer. I´m not doing to well and it shows in the area. This week we spent a lot of time with old investigators and ¨less actives¨. You want these people to turn on the live the gospel switch, but every is left to make their own choices, and sometimes do not make the best choices.
Like my comp always tells me, No todo es color de rosas. I disagree. I believe life can be color de rosas. It just depends first on our attitude, our use of time, and the choices we make. Make good decisions and you will have good consequences. Use your time well. And if your world falls apart around you, at least you can choose to be happy and therefore be happy.
It´s been chilly in Villa Regina. I am being very very well fed here. The members take very good care of their missionaries. They even give us food to take home, and wash our shirts. I did divisions with a zone leader. This guy loves his area so much that he already has his plane tickets bought to come back and live there an additional six months after he finishes the mission this week. His love for the people is evident, and the people see it. Have a great week,
-Elder Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment