People,
Investigators are like children. You teach them and encourage them to be good as best as you can. When they make good choices you feel happy. When they make bad choices you feel sad.
Good choices: Marcela and Ade who I´ve been working with since before Conference (the most wonderful thing for missionaries) came to church on time! We also gave them baptisimal fechas. Also, Patricia came to church. Patricia also is helping us to teach her sister who recently came from Chile. Her sister was like, I´m baptised already. Patricia said I was like that at the beggining but then I listened to them and got baptised. Her sister is taking interest in gospel because of here convert sister which is cool.
Marcela told us she is not addicted to smoking. She however tried to stop and realized she was. That is causing her to humble herself and realize what we are teaching is true and that we are trying very hard to help her. Everything however falls on the investigators.
We had a bunch of other fechas that fell because the people dissapeared for what we think is work. We got the we have a kid and live together but marriage??? Marriage is way to much of a commintment. To me, I think the biggest commintment someone can make is to make a baby. I don´t understand people. Just get married people.
I am very tired of doing all I can to get people to church, and then having them be very unpolite by not going. Everyone knows church is good for them and that they need to go, but..... it´s hard, Mr. Man offended me, I´m sinning and won´t repent at this time so I feel uncomfortable there, I married some nonmember or inactive and it´s too hard to go by myself, I just don´t feel like it... the list goes on. Just do it. You know it is good and that you should.
Got to go,
-Elder Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment