Monday, April 23, 2012

Wind, wind and more wind

   People
This week there was a lot of wind. There were winds over 100 kph for a few days. You have to walk bent down a little and cover your face from the sand and rocks that hit it. It has also gotten down to near freezing at night.
   Pablo and Saira went to a baptism last Saturday. Really just a cute family. They have a five, and three year old daughter and a one year old son. We told them there are a ton of people in North America who know about and are praying for them.
   I found out that Patricia who I baptized a year and a half ago and fell away soon after lives in this area, I just don´t know where in my area.
   As of today, I have been twenty two months in my mission.
  -Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment